Thursday, July 12, 2018

Top 50 English Sad Quotes, Silence Quotes, Sadness Quotes

Top 50 English Sad Quotes, Silence Quotes, Sadness Quotes

Top 50 English Sad Quotes, Silence Quotes, Sadness Quotes, Sad Quotes Wallpapers For Facebook, Sad Quotes Images For whatsapp status

Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death.

For Daily Updates Follow Us On Facebook


Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.


Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.


There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.


When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.


Sadness is always the legacy of the past; regrets are pains of the memory.


Sadness is always the legacy of the past; regrets are pains of the memory.


We gather strength from sadness and from pain Each time we die we learn to live again.


Sorrow is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends.


Tears are words the heart can’t express.


Top 50 English Sad Quotes, Silence Quotes, Sadness Quotes, Sad Quotes Wallpapers For Facebook, Sad Quotes Images For whatsapp status

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.


In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.


If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.


Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.


All good things must come to an end, but all bad things can continue forever.


The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.


It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.


Good humor is the health of the soul,sadness its poison.


Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.


Anger, tears and sadness are only for those who have given up.


Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.


There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.


Hating people is like burning down your house to kill a rat.


As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.


Top 50 English Sad Quotes, Silence Quotes, Sadness Quotes, Sad Quotes Wallpapers For Facebook, Sad Quotes Images For whatsapp status

It is loneliness that makes the loudest noise. This is true of men as of dogs.


Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.


I talk to God but the sky is empty.


The absence of love is the most abject pain.


I’ll be okay is that what you want to say?


The World is mad and the people are sad.


But they all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.


Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands.


Be careful who you fall in love with,cause someone somewhere not approve.


A feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause.


I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.


I don’t think you know what you are doing to me.


You know my name not my story.


Sometimes it takes losing something to realize what you’ve had.


Yesterday I was sad today i am happy yesterday i had a problem today i still have the same problem.


They don’t love me,they know me when they need me.


My tears are like anchors that sink my heart to the depths of the deepest ocean.


Top 50 English Sad Quotes, Silence Quotes, Sadness Quotes, Sad Quotes Wallpapers For Facebook, Sad Quotes Images For whatsapp status

Temporary happiness isn’t worth long term pain.


People walk away easily but they leave their memories with us forever.


May it’s not about the happy ending.May be it’s about story.


I don’t understand the love at all..I guess it’s beauty is only at the beginning.


I was born with an enormous need for affection and a terrible need to give it.


Did I change or did you just stop loving me.


Don’t take me for granted,cause unlike the rest. I am not afraid to walk away.


I am not worthy of being in love.


Love is the person you think about during the sad songs.


The post Top 50 English Sad Quotes, Silence Quotes, Sadness Quotes appeared first on LoveSove.com.



from LoveSove.com http://bit.ly/2JhLZIv
http://bit.ly/2NK87Pl

No comments:

Post a Comment